Friday, November 5, 2010

more words...

Just got back from Honey Pig for L's birthday. I basically ate my weight in meat, and drank my weight in alcohol, but had enough sense to realize I'm still grossly behind in words, so opened up my text edit and wrote.
3028 words! Which would be great if this was November 2nd. But its not. So I better haul ass.
I'm trying to not freak out about what I'm doing, or attempting to do. Just wanna get it all out there. I mean, no one ever said it had to be good right?
Tomorrow I'm going to that Hammer exhibit to see the Buddhist monks finish up their sand painting exhibit. I'm kind of excited, it should be pretty cool.

The rest of this weekend is devoted to laundry and writing. Laundry and writing.


(Nightcap. Which is dumb, cause I'm exhausted and so full, I do not need any more alcohol.)

No comments:

Post a Comment