Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tough day

Ugh. Walking to work today was brutal. Not only because every single smelly, homeless guy would walk right next to me, or spit into my path but because its day 3 of not hearing from Twitter, and I'm still realy disappointed. Just thinking about how nice those offices were, and people actually engaging with each other, and looking happy to be at work? And then having to trudge over here, fucking 6th and Mission, into this dank pit. Man. It makes me real angry.

So, thats where I've been the last week. Just obsessed with Twitter, and wishing I had another job. And what kills me is that its been busy. I mean, insane. And yet, each day just drags longer and longer, the weeks feeling like months.
I swear, some of the things people at this place will try to do (not pay for services rendered, withhold rent payments to our landlords, change schedules)...ugh. It puts paperplategate to shame.

The little bit left on Sunday. Saturday night was a bad one for me, stayed home but fought with M alll night, which scared the dogs. But, the girls were getting used to each other, playing every day after they ate, AND the little bit was starting to pee and poo outside when I'd take her on a walk. I hope she's happy with her new owners.

Last week was A's birthday, and she organized this really awesome winetasting trip up to Sonoma. Ordinarily, I'm not a fan of wine tasting, but the Cline winery we went to was really awesome, and cheap. I'm not going to lie. I got real drunk. We sampled like 20 wines.

Sunday is the Superbowl, and I'm going to try and get someone to have a party. OR at least get invited to one. I basically want to stuff my face with chips, dip, and domestic beer.

Omega, its only 1040.

No comments:

Post a Comment