Monday, February 15, 2010

2 in one day


Sorry buddies, its been a while, so I thought I'd write down some thoughts. Had a great weekend.

Friday night, went to the fever hundo club with L and a bunch of her homies, including that guy D, who I definitely dont' like anymore, mainly because he was telling me about what his Valentines day plans were, and they involved walking across the golden gate bridge with his girlfiend (typo, but I'm keeping it), then going home and watching some fucking Godard or Truffault movies. Ugh. French New Wave? Ugh. Intelligensia irritates me, even though I was a total douchebag that night and used the word "jingoism" So, after fever hundo, got a street hot dog (EVERYTHING tastes better wrapped in bacon), then home.

Saturday I was a little hungover, so I cleaned the shit out of the house and did all the laundry and hung out with the Mtn. View gang, which was ridonculously fun. D had an idea for a bad 80's movie night, so I brought my copy of "Over the Top", and thought we were going to like watch it, but D had already gone to the video store and rented REALLY bad 80's movies. I mean, they were like low rent Porky's types of movies with gratuitous nudity, a completely unremarkable plot, and some scene where, at a halloween party, some kid shows up as a Klansman.

Sunday I spent with all my favorite people (except I didn't get to see A). Took my babycakes to Fort Funston, and even though she was a little bitch when I leashed her, and still has that little limp. Came home, did some mall walking with M, and then back home for some cuddling time with the puppy. Party at L's house, which was actually kinda fun. I had a sort of stomachache, and the bathroom smelled REALLY bad, or maybe it was just me..but whatever.
Met some guy, who's name I don't know, who was kinda cute, he looked like early Rhett Miller, and some people were liking it. So, I tried to talk to him all night, even though he was kind of a weirdo, I'd heard he'd been on a bad date with L, AND was bumming cigarettes off people all night.
Turns out there was some other really pretty girl that was into him too. What the dub are the chances that this guy is going to show up at a party and be the object of 2 girls' affections?

Tonight, D and A and I are going to go see Avatar(d). Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment