Monday, February 15, 2010

Dog Dreams # 1 - 2/15/10

OK. There were some real weird ones last night.

I dreamt I was investigating some murder mystery at this old abandoned house for a story I was writing, and we all thought the house was haunted by the ghost of the woman who had been murdered. I mean, there was definitely a haunted basement, and I was there with my mom, and the house was old and creaky.
So after doing some investigating, I found out the husband hadn't killed the wife, but he had thought she ran away with someone else, and was heartbroken, and the wife had been killed by some stranger, and thats why her ghost was haunting the house. I wrapped up that case, but decided I wasn't going to write the story about it, because it was so sad and full of heartbreak, and I didn't want to exploit the couple who had both been deceived and hurt.
THEN, I was at someone's house which then turned into a ranch, and the gang was all there, but the electricity kept coming in and out, and Ryan effing Gosling was there? And we were all standing around outside, and then the electricity goes again, so I decide we should play a game, where we run across to the middle (we were for some reason lined up in 2 lines facing each other), and do a fun high 5 and then run back.
AND, it just so happened I was across from Ryan effing Gosling, so I run out and did a fist bump with an explosion, and then the electricity came back on and we were all going back into the main lunchroom, and Ryan effing Gosling runs up to me, and puts his arm around me and was trying to talk to me about the fist bump and was asking me how to do one, and I was like, "yeah yeah", and trying to wriggle out from underneath his arm to show him, but I was so excited about it, I didn't even realize he was coming up with a stupid flimsy excuse to put his arm around me talk to me! I was just so fixated on showing him to do a fun high give/fist bump explosion. Dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment