Friday, February 26, 2010

Dog Dreams # 2 2/26/2010

Whoa. Strange ones again last night.
I dreamt M invited us all to his family's beach house in Morro Bay A whole crew of us were there, and this part gets kind of fuzzy, but we had a deadline of paying taxes (?) by April 1st. We were all getting ready to go next door to S's house, but all of a sudden the beach house was very wooded, and the house was all dark wood. IT actually kinda looked like we were in Portland. Then Ryan Reynolds comes out of the kitchen and I say to him, "Wow. You're a lot better looking then I thought you were", because he was really handsome, and he was like, "Thanks", so he was apparently staying at the beach house/Portland house as well. Then M and I were talking about him, because he was Ryan Reynolds, but also a half-asian dude, and I was like, "He looks better because he doesn't look as asian-y, you know how sometimes those kinds of mixes turn out bad", and M was like, "Don't say that!"

Then, M and I were walking on these fairgrounds, and it looked like a real legitimate county fair, out in the sticks, cause we got sick and tired of waiting for everyone to put on their shoes so we could go to S's house. And M and I were walking around talkinga about how nice it was to see people from the community come out to support the fair. And I was marveling at how there were real fair games, not just lame ones, like that one where you spray water into the clown's mouth to blow up the balloon.
One of the "real" fair games was a "real penny pitch" (I swear to god I remember saying this in my dream), and I was like, "This is a real penny pitch, not like those fake ones you go to now where they just spray all the dishes with pam so you can't win."

Then M and I started walking back to his beach house, which now looked like a victorian house, and it was in the middle of this dusty street, in what looked like old time-y Salinas, or at least how I imagine old time-y Salinas to look, and eveyrone was finally coming out of the house, but this group of ladies was walking by, and talking about the house and how it used to be a whore house, and they were joking about how maybe it still was because there were so many people coming out of it, and then they saw M and I going towards it, and I was like, "Wow. Its so nice you surprised me for our anniversary", really loud, to make the ladies think we were going to a whore house to celebrate.
WEIRD,

No comments:

Post a Comment