Wednesday, March 7, 2012

SF Birthday Extravaganza

Just a quick one as I'm ass busy at work, and haven't uploaded pictures from the party yet.

Pisces' Twin birthday SF weekend extravaganza was banana's. D---- and D--- flew out to surprise the crap out of me at the Edison, and then went up to SF. The party was off the hook fun, and I'll post more details when I get those pictures up.

My quick weekend up north was topped off with gorgeous Baker Beach going weather with all of my best friends on Sunday.


Also, a special shout out to my grandma who celebrated her 90th birthday. A lot of people flew in for the party, and she seemed pretty happy. However, trying to get a 90 year old Alzheimers senior to focus when taking the rounds of pictures is like taking pictures with a baby. People kept having to jingle their keys to get her attention, and she'd nod off every few minutes.

Seeing everyone all together though was the ultimate wins. I'm tired, still residually drunk, and left my phone charger at my mom's house, but am still content.

No comments:

Post a Comment