Monday, March 19, 2012

The Accidental Hangover

I'm accidentally hungover this morning, because I accidentally drank a bottle of wine last night.
I say accidentally because I had no intention of drinking a whole bottle last night, let alone as late as I did.

I was just sitting around the apartment last night, listening to some records and reading. It's been really weirdly cold in LA this past week, and my apartment is freezing. I was planning on going to be early to get up for yoga in the morning, but was pretty comfortable on the sofa with the dogs and my book. I decided to have one glass of red wine to warm me up, and figured it would also make me sleepy.

Cut to me an hour and a half later, with an empty bottle of wine, stumbling around the apartment trying to get ready for bed.
Needless to say, I did not make yoga this morning, and now am just miserable at work.

Stupid accidental hangovers..

No comments:

Post a Comment