Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ohhhhhhhhhhh shiiiiittttttttttt!!!


Back from Morro Bay tonight. It was pretty awesome you guys. I've never been down there, and the Sitko's have this crazy, beautiful house right on the beach. I took it pretty easy, but I think the best part of the night was the roast for M. I lost my shit when A made the Landmark remark, and I'm really glad M and I were welcomed down to join in the festivities.
UGH. The only bad part of the night was disgusting J fingerblasting M, and being an all around ugly creepy creep. Yeah. M. I know you're reading this.
The roast was really fun, it was nice getting a littl emore insight into M and hearing E read that email was hilarious. Truly.
Some of the jokes were a little awkward (NERRRVOUS), especially since he M has dated people who were there, and married to other guys.

SLO is nice. I've never been, and its gorgeous. The town is really clean, and I just felt like a total degenerate throwing my cigarette buttt down (which I didn't).

I did miss my babycakes though, and even the little bit. They're so cute right now.

Next week is A's dirty 30, and I'm thinking theres going to be a wine train. Mama like.

No comments:

Post a Comment