Sunday, January 10, 2010

I'm getting too old for this shit...

URGH. This weekend has been deep. I mean, epic. Friday night started off civil-y enough, with quick drinks at the 540, but I took a stinking sleeping pill before I went to bed, and then couldn't get out of bed until noon on Saturday. I spent all day trying to clean the house and managed to vacuum and get all the laundry done. Saturday night I met L and M to go over to L's house to watch The Room, which is just as bad as I remembered it. We booked out, and headed over to a going away party down on 24th and Alabama. The party was fun, but I was so drunk and tired, all I could do was stare at all the little junior hipsters and chug my beers.

The party was fun, except when that Ed Helm's lookalike turned off Motown Philly to put on a Wilco song. Now I like Wilco as much as the next guy, but man..not when I'm dancing to some Boys II Men.

Went to Taqueria Vallarta for some food, and ended up running some dude down to get his number for M. Got home at 430 in the fucking morning, and am in deep dirtbag mode.

Right now I'm trying to pull it together to go meet L and M at some bar on 17th and Capp for B's birthday. I'm going to BART though so I can be home by 10 and in bed by 1030. For real.

Sometimes I think I'm getting too old for this shit..

No comments:

Post a Comment