Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New dog, new bangs, and the Sunday I blacked out.

Humina. You guys. Times is flying! I don't even know how we're in April already.

I interviewed last week with a pretty large law firm and am waiting for to hear back. I think it went well, and I'm just WAITING for the day I can walk into C's office and tell her that L.M. can blow me where the pampers is.
I know I always say it, but seriously. This is the shittiest company I've ever worked for. They had to fire one woman for complete incompetence, and rather then get a temp to help with the accounts payable, are now working M overtime. This on top of the fact that I found out that Mr. M bought himself a freaking 2010 Ferrari. I want to kick up a fuss and ask for a year review (shoot me in the face, I can't believe its been a year already), and demand a raise, but don't even want to fight for it.

I'm going to DC in a few weeks and I'm really excited about that. I found a crazy cheap flight and so I'm going to go stay with E, and go to the Smithsonian, Natural History museum, Library of Congress and all those other cool places. I heard I'm missing all the cherry blossom festivities, but who cares, it'll be pretty, and warm.

Karen got her collar cam. She's really good at looking down when the camera clicks, so a lot of her pictures are of her chin.


Like so.
And another...


But she did manage to actually get some fun pictures of the park:



and:



And one of her leg, which cracks me up:



The BIGGEST news is, of course, is my brother rescued a new dog. His name is Bojangles, but I think he looks like a Harold.



Also..this happened last Sunday:



and this:




and this:





and this:



Good Lord. I haven't been right since.

No comments:

Post a Comment